Login x
User Name:
Password:
Social Links Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam RSS News Feeds
Watch MODSonair

Members Online

»
1 Active | 46 Guests
Online:

LATEST FORUM THREADS

»
run artillery on maps
CoD+UO Map + Mod Releases
Call of DutyŽ: WWII
CoD WW2 General

Forums

»

Welcome to the MODSonline.com forums. Looking for Frequently Asked Questions? Check out our FAQs section or search it out using the SEARCH link below. If you are new here, you may want to check out our rules and this great user's guide to the forums and the website.
For more mapping and modding information, see our Wiki: MODSonWiki.com

Jump To:
Forum: All Forums : Call of Duty
Category: CoD+UO General
General game questions, comments, and chat.
Moderators: foyleman, Foxhound, Mystic, StrYdeR, batistablr, Welshy, DrBiggzz, supersword
Latest Posts
Subscribed Posts
Search
Restricted Access Topic is Locked
Page
Previous Page
subscribe
Author Topic: Meatbots + Awe problem
Donefore
General Member
Since: May 1, 2009
Posts: 165
Last: Sep 20, 2018
[view latest posts]
Level 4
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Thursday, Jul. 9, 2015 04:11 am
whats the IP of your server

Anytime I see it I can join and theres never any1 playing?

D4
Share |
ebusanta001
General Member
Since: Mar 3, 2013
Posts: 194
Last: Apr 6, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 4
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Thursday, Jul. 9, 2015 08:14 am
Donefore writes...
Quote:
whats the IP of your server

Anytime I see it I can join and theres never any1 playing?

D4


You can find the server info on given links.

I often ask myself the same question: maybe you want to share players from yours?
Share |
modsfabio
General Member
Since: Aug 10, 2014
Posts: 23
Last: May 18, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 1
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Sunday, Jul. 12, 2015 11:17 am
ebusanta001 writes...
Quote:

You can find the server info on given links.

I often ask myself the same question: maybe you want to share players from yours?


lol begging for players? [lol][biggrin]
Share |
ebusanta001
General Member
Since: Mar 3, 2013
Posts: 194
Last: Apr 6, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 4
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Sunday, Jul. 12, 2015 07:45 pm
modsfabio writes...
Quote:
ebusanta001 writes...
Quote:

You can find the server info on given links.

I often ask myself the same question: maybe you want to share players from yours?


lol begging for players? [lol][biggrin]


My clan and his clan are friends, we often play BAS toghether, he helped me with the server while ago.
Please stay silence (or muted)...[wave][duh]

@donefore: I can give you the program that is similar to fabio one, for free. All it takes is to ask me.

@fabio: Why do you sell an extension program and your mod for 100 Euros. Nothing is yours actually: codes used in your extension are from others (phpcod, kung foo man), licensed under GNU General Public License. You are not that good, fabio: copy - paste is not creating. Don't know why you still want to fight me. [duh]
[lol][moon]
Share |
modsfabio
General Member
Since: Aug 10, 2014
Posts: 23
Last: May 18, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 1
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Sunday, Jul. 12, 2015 11:21 pm
ebusanta001 writes...
Quote:


My clan and his clan are friends, we often play BAS toghether, he helped me with the server while ago.
Please stay silence (or muted)...[wave][duh]

@donefore: I can give you the program that is similar to fabio one, for free. All it takes is to ask me.

@fabio: Why do you sell an extension program and your mod for 100 Euros. Nothing is yours actually: codes used in your extension are from others (phpcod, kung foo man), licensed under GNU General Public License. You are not that good, fabio: copy - paste is not creating. Don't know why you still want to fight me. [duh]
[lol][moon]


Haha okay have fun then :D

What extension programm lol? It is actually mine. I scripted the whole RotU :)
And don't start with KungfooMan. What did I steal from him? You mean CODuoxtreme? Hehelped me, but it's actually my work. And you can't even do that :p

I didn't copy paste, not as easy as that. And you started fighting with telling poo-poo about me. ;)
Share |
ebusanta001
General Member
Since: Mar 3, 2013
Posts: 194
Last: Apr 6, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 4
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Monday, Jul. 13, 2015 02:02 am
modsfabio writes...
Quote:
ebusanta001 writes...
Quote:


Haha okay have fun then :D

What extension programm lol? It is actually mine. I scripted the whole RotU :)
And don't start with KungfooMan. What did I steal from him? You mean CODuoxtreme? Hehelped me, but it's actually my work. And you can't even do that :p

I didn't copy paste, not as easy as that. And you started fighting with telling poo-poo about me. ;)


What makes differents between CoDExtreme and CoDExtended ?
1. The name.
2. The game it aims.

The rest of the code is IDENTICAL to php one. [lol]

Your RoTU mod? An adaptation for UO, yes. RoTU from CoD4 has open source, lol. Dont tell me you made AStar algorithm, that's ridiculous: because it is 100% identical to PezBOT one.
Share |
modsfabio
General Member
Since: Aug 10, 2014
Posts: 23
Last: May 18, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 1
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Monday, Jul. 13, 2015 02:44 am
-- DELETED POST PER FORUM RULES --
Share |
ebusanta001
General Member
Since: Mar 3, 2013
Posts: 194
Last: Apr 6, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 4
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Monday, Jul. 13, 2015 04:38 am
-- DELETED POST PER FORUM RULES --
Share |
modsfabio
General Member
Since: Aug 10, 2014
Posts: 23
Last: May 18, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 1
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Monday, Jul. 13, 2015 05:35 am
-- DELETED POST PER FORUM RULES --
Share |
StrYdeR
General Member
Since: May 11, 2004
Posts: 11656
Last: Jul 3, 2019
[view latest posts]
Level 10
Admin
Forum Moderator
Im a HOST of MODSonair
Category: CoD+UO General
Posted: Monday, Jul. 13, 2015 05:42 am
Locking topic - tired of this BS[angryalien]
Share |
Restricted Access Topic is Locked
Page
Previous Page
subscribe
MODSonline.com Forums : Call of Duty : CoD+UO General

Latest Syndicated News

»
Codutility.com up and runn...
Nice, and there still using the logo and template for the screenshots, which...
Codutility.com up and runn...
dundy writes...Quote:Call of Duty modding and mapping is barly alive only a ...
Codutility.com up and runn...
Mystic writes...Quote:It seems to me the like the site is completely dead? ...
Codutility.com up and runn...
It seems to me the like the site is completely dead?

Partners & Friends

»