The Mission: "Nu Khaled, nu Pogodi*!"
Location: US/Russian Military base in Xarrod, Afghanistan
Time: 6 months after Al Asad's supposed death
A part of Operation Cinema Mod, which you can follow here:
Storyline: After spending 6 months in hiding Al Asad is ready to meet his JIHAD partner Mehmed Al Mustafi in their safehouse in Afghanistan. Unfortunately for him his chopper is attacked by an US Cobra helicopter that changes his plans. Asad managed to survive this crash landing but now he is trapped in a village not far away from the nearby base in Xarrod, hosting hundreads of fully armed US, Russian and Afghani militia. Lucky for him JIHAD forces in Afghanistan have a secret prototype Jamming Device, that blocks allied communications, therefore the village gurads are unable to inform their allies in the nearby base. After Mehmed learns that his friend is trapped he scrambles the nearby hidden JIHAD base hosting some of Afghanistan's finest partizan soldiers. They easily managed to overrun the village guard.
Player: Taking the role of Russian captain Georgy Zhukov in the nearby base, where due to the jamming device in the village, nobody has a clue to what is happening only a few kilometeres away. Sensing the situation must be checked HQ sends a small squad consising of Captain Zhukov, his friend Major Vasil Rostovsky, US captain Randal, Corporal McGuiness and Private Harris to report on the situation in the village. Little do those 5 men know that this small scouting assignment will be merely the beggining of the greatest war that the world hasnt seen since WW2.
Allies: Russian Expenditionary Forces, US Rangers, Afghani Militia
Enemy: Afghani partizans, Elite JIHAD forces
- Arm up as you wish - SMG and Sniper? Assault Rifle and Pistol? You decide.
- Ride into battle with your allies in a UAZ jeep
- Reinforce the pinned down squad
- Secure Village checkpoint
- Search Canyon for more partizans
- Locate the missing Cobra chopper
- Maneuver safely through the minefield ( What you say? Thats easy Ill just look for the mine signs? Well Surprise! There is no marking of the mines. One wrong step and your dead, guess youll have to follow your allies VEEEEEEERY closely:)
- Assault JIHAD base complex
Secret Objective: ( does not need to be acomplished, but will greatly help you especially with the minefield objective )
- Locate missing Spec Ops squad.
DEMO playability: About 90% of whole map, the only things missing is the final base assault and Seek and destroy the jamming device objectives.
- Magnum revolver ( favored by US officers )
- M1 Garand with bayonet ( used by JIHAD elites, and stay away from the bayonet )
- M1 A1 Thompson Normal/Drum Magazine ( used by some Afghani partizans )
- MP40 ( a tribute to the glory of the original CoD )
- Baikal Double Barrel Shotgun ( can be found in both sides )
Alt Weapon modes: Weapons can now switch between different fire types depending on the weapon itself, examples:
AK47, M4 Carbine, M1 A1 Thompson, MP5 - can switch between Full-Auto and Semi-Auto
M16 - Burst-Auto ( 3 rounds ) - Semi-Auto
USP - can be used in normal mode or with a Silencer
Comming July 2010....