Downloaded 893 times
EXODUS GAMING TOOLS Presents:
EGT Map and FX_GSC Editor (Beta - 2.0)
On January 1st 2006
is going Live!!!!!
You can keep and eye out on all the tools that is being made at first hand..
Codfiles to battlefield 2, quake4, doom3, etc..
if they provide alot of modding i am there to help you get the proper information to the game...
come on over and register and enjoy your stay.
I want to thank CoDfiles.com and Modsonline.com for allowing me to post my tools to CoD2 and Cod Sections...
I have revamped the look for the EGT Map and FX_GSC Editor to make it even easier for you.
Also from now on i will be adding a setup program, finding out with the setup program it will include all the Componants that i have used in the program..
so no more headaches on why its not working.. .
1. you can now Multiple insert the FX_GSC into the Maker Window, you can add your own personal code in above and below the FX_GSC information
2. The GSC Maker now you can add your script to its personal window.
3. I have Added buttons to all Text Windows to make it simplfied for the quickest in/out..
4. the one major button i have added was the Map GSC/ FX_GSC Editor Buttons, when you hit these buttons another window will come up, this window is your editor -
why i provided this, is for those that need to open up any text file you want so you can add more information to it and save it there...
1. Use the Add Efx button to multiple input the Effects, But i suggest to input them one at a time so you can reset the numbers for the effects, becuase now you can add them differently in the FX_GSC Maker by hitting the Add Efx button.
2. the MAP GSC is not made to multiple inserts to GSC Maker.
3. The Clear button pretty much tells you to clear the window if you don't like what you see.
Wildturkeyby Wildturkey () (website)
Very nice work, thx for the program.
n1 been looking for something like this
Posted by argh00
on Sun. Jan. 22, 2006
Call of Duty 2: Maps (21.01Mb)