Login x
User Name:
Password:
Social Links Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam RSS News Feeds
Watch MODSonair

Members Online

»
0 Active | 138 Guests
Online:

LATEST FORUM THREADS

»
Call of DutyŽ: WWII
CoD WW2 General
SOF2 Prefabs map
SoFII Mapping
coduo mapping tools
CoDUO Mapping

Forums

»

Welcome to the MODSonline.com forums. Looking for Frequently Asked Questions? Check out our FAQs section or search it out using the SEARCH link below. If you are new here, you may want to check out our rules and this great user's guide to the forums and the website.
For more mapping and modding information, see our Wiki: MODSonWiki.com

Jump To:
Forum: All Forums : Call of Duty: Black Ops
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
CoD: Black Ops Multiplayer mapping and level design.
Moderators: foyleman, Foxhound, Mystic, StrYdeR, batistablr, Welshy, DrBiggzz
Latest Posts
Subscribed Posts
Search
Restricted Access Topic is Locked
Page
Next Page
subscribe
Author Topic: quickscoping
basketrobin_4
General Member
Since: Nov 30, 2008
Posts: 129
Last: Apr 4, 2011
[view latest posts]
Level 4
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 07:53 am
hello,

i have a question: when the modtools come out, can somebody make me then a quickscope mod, so you can aim faster down sight? Because this game is so boring and to easy without quickscoping ^^


tnx
Share |
sam_fisher3000
General Member
Since: Apr 18, 2007
Posts: 816
Last: Jul 15, 2016
[view latest posts]
Level 7
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 09:18 am
I don't think you can expect people to make you stuff, unless they want to. I believe the majority of the people here won't. One reason is that not everyone has the experience with CODBO mapping/modding, since it never came out yet. And who gives a crap about making something for you. You can do it yourself. So it is highly unlikely someone is going to help you.
Share |
liltc64
General Member
Since: Feb 12, 2007
Posts: 906
Last: Oct 22, 2012
[view latest posts]
Level 7
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 11:33 am
god damn another quick scoping child i hate people like you im glad black ops did what they did with there snipers. on xbox when i played mw2 all the msgs i would get where. QUICK SCOPE LOBBYS MSG ME IF U WANT INVITE. and when ever someone would talk poo-poo and challange me on a 1v1 they would say quick scope its like really... get some damn skill and use all weapons i hope everyone denys your request.
Share |
Samuel033
General Member
Since: Dec 10, 2009
Posts: 484
Last: Dec 25, 2015
[view latest posts]
Level 5
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 11:44 am
Wouldnt having a quicker ads sniper rifle make it easier to use for your purposes? If so, wouldnt that make an already easy game (as you put it) even easier? Not a good thing. Games must evolve, as must playing styles.
Share |
Johnno
General Member
Since: Mar 21, 2006
Posts: 160
Last: Dec 4, 2017
[view latest posts]
Level 4
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 12:31 pm
Only a console player would ask a question like that? Quick Scope ???? Play the game kid.
Share |
DownloadAcc
General Member
Since: Nov 27, 2010
Posts: 70
Last: Apr 1, 2011
[view latest posts]
Level 3
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 01:39 pm
I believe the best way to sum this thread up, is a lot of douchebags leaving ignorant and egotistical remarks to someone that was only inquirying about a future request.
Share |
Samuel033
General Member
Since: Dec 10, 2009
Posts: 484
Last: Dec 25, 2015
[view latest posts]
Level 5
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 01:50 pm
I resemble that remark. No not really. [crazy]

But the question is a valid one... including to the publisher. If the game is already easy, certainly a very subjective opinion, there is no reason to do something that will make it easier.

On the other hand T is currently working on ways to deal with a couple problems with traditional sniping but dont want to change their game balance decisions on quick scoping. I dont know if thats possible but we shall see.
Share |
*UWS*ThisGuy
General Member
Since: Jul 31, 2008
Posts: 215
Last: Jan 7, 2012
[view latest posts]
Level 4
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 01:57 pm
sam_fisher3000 writes...
Quote:
I don't think you can expect people to make you stuff, unless they want to. I believe the majority of the people here won't. One reason is that not everyone has the experience with CODBO mapping/modding, since it never came out yet. And who gives a crap about making something for you. You can do it yourself. So it is highly unlikely someone is going to help you.


If your whole goal on this forum is to make yourself sound like a complete jerk you've succeeded. [thumbs_up]

He just came in with a question and your little jabs at him are unwarranted. You are quickly giving yourself a bad image in my opinion and it wont be long until any credibility you had is gone. (if there was any to begin with).

This is a place where people come to get help and questions answered. Not a place to trash people.

This applies to all the other negative posts as well.
Share |
sam_fisher3000
General Member
Since: Apr 18, 2007
Posts: 816
Last: Jul 15, 2016
[view latest posts]
Level 7
Im a fan of MODSonair
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 03:35 pm
*UWS*ThisGuy writes...
Quote:
sam_fisher3000 writes...
Quote:
I don't think you can expect people to make you stuff, unless they want to. I believe the majority of the people here won't. One reason is that not everyone has the experience with CODBO mapping/modding, since it never came out yet. And who gives a crap about making something for you. You can do it yourself. So it is highly unlikely someone is going to help you.


If your whole goal on this forum is to make yourself sound like a complete jerk you've succeeded. [thumbs_up]

He just came in with a question and your little jabs at him are unwarranted. You are quickly giving yourself a bad image in my opinion and it wont be long until any credibility you had is gone. (if there was any to begin with).

This is a place where people come to get help and questions answered. Not a place to trash people.

This applies to all the other negative posts as well.


Hey! I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything. I know he needs help but I don't think he can expect people to do stuff for him. And I already had a bad image anyway and I don't really care. I am just stating my mind. I wasn't trying to trash anyway. I am just trying to say that not everyone is willing to do stuff for others. Unless you want to do it for him. Even when I asked people to help me with my project, nobody really cared about me. So I am just trying to state the facts. Before you jump into conclusion and call me a jerk, take a good look at what's going on first.

For everything else I said they are along the same line.






Share |
DownloadAcc
General Member
Since: Nov 27, 2010
Posts: 70
Last: Apr 1, 2011
[view latest posts]
Level 3
Category: CoDBO MP Mapping
Posted: Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 03:49 pm
sam_fisher3000 writes...
Quote:
*UWS*ThisGuy writes...
Quote:
sam_fisher3000 writes...
Quote:
I don't think you can expect people to make you stuff, unless they want to. I believe the majority of the people here won't. One reason is that not everyone has the experience with CODBO mapping/modding, since it never came out yet. And who gives a crap about making something for you. You can do it yourself. So it is highly unlikely someone is going to help you.


If your whole goal on this forum is to make yourself sound like a complete jerk you've succeeded. [thumbs_up]

He just came in with a question and your little jabs at him are unwarranted. You are quickly giving yourself a bad image in my opinion and it wont be long until any credibility you had is gone. (if there was any to begin with).

This is a place where people come to get help and questions answered. Not a place to trash people.

This applies to all the other negative posts as well.


Hey! I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything. I know he needs help but I don't think he can expect people to do stuff for him. And I already had a bad image anyway and I don't really care. I am just stating my mind. I wasn't trying to trash anyway. I am just trying to say that not everyone is willing to do stuff for others. Unless you want to do it for him. Even when I asked people to help me with my project, nobody really cared about me. So I can just trying to state the facts. Before you jump into conclusion and calling me a jerk, take a good look at what's going on first.

For everything else I said they are along the same lines.



Ever think no one helped you because you were being a know it all snob? One doesn't get respect until respect is shown.
Share |
Restricted Access Topic is Locked
Page
Next Page
subscribe
MODSonline.com Forums : Call of Duty: Black Ops : CoDBO MP Mapping

Latest Syndicated News

»
Codutility.com up and runn...
Nice, and there still using the logo and template for the screenshots, which...
Codutility.com up and runn...
dundy writes...Quote:Call of Duty modding and mapping is barly alive only a ...
Codutility.com up and runn...
Mystic writes...Quote:It seems to me the like the site is completely dead? ...
Codutility.com up and runn...
It seems to me the like the site is completely dead?

Partners & Friends

»