Well today's the day people, its submission day for stage one of MODSCON 2010. So get compiling, packing and zipping because the time is now.
Entries must be submitted via or our SUBMISSION PAGE
All submissions must be submitted by 12:00am EST
Be sure to read the rules for submission
. If you do not follow the rules, your submission may be rejected.
1. Your entry must be compatible with Left 4 Dead 2.
2. Your map must clearly display the MODSonline logo which can be found here
as a texture for Left 4 Dead 2.
3. Your entry must be zipped up into a single file before submission. This file must also contain the readme as described below so that we know who you are and what your submission contains.
4. Your entry must contain original content excluding that which is already available with the game and the custom MODSonline texture we have provided. Entries cannot be an altered version of an existing map or mod. Remember, one of the things we will be judging is originality and creativity. Make sure all content is included in your submission or your entry will be disqualified.
5. Your entry that you send in must be bug free (we just donâ€™t have the time to bug test them for you). Any bugs found will count against the score. Average fps, with a complete and detailed Readme (you can use the Readme Creator at MODSonline.com, must accompany the entry. With your submission you must also include correct contact information so we can get in touch with you.
6. Your entry must contain the source map file (VMF) to assist in judging AND to include the conclusion of your chapter for the start of the next. Except for the ending of the chapter, the source will not be released.
7. Your entry may not be released to the public until the winners are announced. However, closed beta testing is allowed and encouraged.
8. Your entry must be submitted via or our SUBMISSION PAGE
. Submissions may be arranged if the file size is large.
9. Your submission must be free of anything deemed obscene, profane, or offensive. What is deemed obscene, profane, or offensive is at the sole discretion of the judges at MODSonline. Any submission deemed to contain anything obscene, profane, or offensive will be immediately disqualified.
10. Your submission must be accompanied by source code files as proof of original works or other proofs must be submitted. We want to ensure that all submissions are yours.